Safari in iOS will often prompt you to remember your entered passwords for quick sign-ins in the future. It will also automatically suggest complex password when you create new web accounts on from your device. So how can you find a list of all of the stored passwords on your device?
Where are saved passwords stored on the iPhone?
- Go to the Settings app of you iOS device
- Scroll down to find the Passwords & Accounts section, and tap on it.
- Your device settings for password and account management will be visible on this page.
- Tap on Website & App Passwords to view stored passwords.
- You will be prompted to authenticate with Touch ID of Face ID.
- Your stored website and app password will be visible in alphabetical order.
You will be able to copy/paste, edit, or delete your stored password from this section of device settings.
Alternatively, if you are using iCloud Keychain services, your password will be synced across approved devices, and will be available in Safari on your other iOS devices or MacOS computers.